In this episode Tallis and I sit down and answer your listener questions! If you’ve submitted a listener question over the past few months, we are going to answer it here. There are some great questions and Tallis and I get right in-depth with these questions, sharing our thoughts and opinions. Some of the questions relate to surface fishing and what to do if a fish doesn’t fully commit, bait fishing tips and fishing in river, high vs low current.
At the end of the episode we also announce our new project which we’ve been talking about for over 6 months. We are finally announcing the news of this project and I cannot wait to share it with you. Make sure you listen to find out what it is!
In this episode:
- Tips & Techniques for Golden Perch. What is the best advice you can give a beginner? (11:30)
- What colour would you recommend from the Ignite Cod Fury’s? (21:00)
- Surface fishing for Murray Cod. If you see a cod reject a lure, what’s the game plan? (23:30)
- Snakes and fishing – your general tips for safety whilst out fishing eg. footwear, clothing, repellents? jumping in to retrieve lures etc? (35:00)
- Bait fishing tips for natives and is it safe for the fish? (41:30)
- When the river is running really high vs really low. How do you change your tactics? (46:00)
- Just wondering can you talk more on the deep-water fishing at Copeton dam. Mainly because the water has been coming up, the grass is dying, and it seems to be turning the fish away from the flats. What advice would you give? (55:00)
Ready to take your fishing to the next level?
Have you heard about the Complete Guide Series?
Become an expert angler and learn all the techniques the Social Fishing team use on every trip. This series is designed to guide you to becoming a better angler. You’ll know exactly what to do, where to cast, what lures to use and you’ll catch more fish!
The Complete Guide Series includes
8 Series - Over 60 Video - 26 Hour of Content
Check out the trailer for the Murray Cod in Dam Series